BeatBlip Server is a web-based application that is used for creating and managing automated tests and all associated artefacts including test data and UI element maps. It can be hosted in cloud or on-premise and supports both Windows and Linux systems.
- Codeless, Extensible: BeatBlip Server is an intuitive web interface for beginners to easily create and manage automations. An extensible and scalable platform for experts, to take automation to any level.
- Integrated Recorder: Auto-generate test scripts using the robust BeatBlip recorder. Speed up your automation journey. Enhance re-usability.
- Platform & Technology Agnostic: Deploy on Windows or Linux operating systems. Automate testing for all applications regardless of the technology stack they use.
- One Tool, One Approach: Automate testing for Web, Mobile, API, Desktop, Packaged, or Backend. Follow exact same approach to automation regardless of the type of the application under test.
- End-to-End Automation: Build end-to-end automation scripts that interact with multiple sub-systems, apps, batch processes, or databases, of diverse type. Improve efficiencies and quality across the software development lifecycle.
- Built-in Project Repository: Leverage the ready-made sample projects to give a head start to your automation. Includes samples for all commands and built-in extensions.
- Comprehensive Command Library: Access a rich command keyword library to simulate any user action on various types of applications. Optionally, add custom extensions.
- Configuration, Integration, and Execution Management: Configure and manage environment settings and execution plans. Integrate with external systems including cloud platforms for CI/CD, test execution, bug tracking, and more.
- Simplified Test Artefacts Management: Leverage easy to use wizards for managing all about the tests – Test Steps, UI Maps, Test Data, DB Queries, etc. Collaborate, share, and expand coverage.
- Advanced Reports: Access latest and historic test execution reports. Filter by various options – Project, Test Suite, Test Status, Tag, Date-range etc. Run side-by-side comparison to view any deviations in performance.